Resets are used to keep your MONSTA wallet active.
Keep your wallet in "active" status and avoid the inactivity tax by performing a buy/sell/transfer of at least 5.01% of your wallet balance every 50 days, OR, utilize the "reset" function in the dAPP.
We've also included a "RESET" button to automate the process for you. This function transfers 5.01% of your MONSTA balance back to yourself, so you don't need to do any calculations to get your wallet active again. As this counts as a transfer, this function will apply a 5% tax on 5.01% of your holdings, resulting in a total of 0.25% tax on your total wallet holdings every 50 days.
- You have 1 million MONSTA in your wallet
- You use the 'RESET' function in our dAPP, which transfers 5.01% to yourself.
- 5.01% of your 1,000,000 balance is 50,100 MONSTA and this 50,100 gets transferred to you
- 5% tax will apply to the 50,100 which is 2,505 MONSTA and this represents a total of 0.25% of your total MONSTA balance and leaves you with 997,495 MONSTA in your wallet.
- You now have 50 days before you need to reset your wallet again to prevent taxation for inactivity