Comment on page
Rob a Monsta
Get rewarded for being active and taking care of your Monsta Party NFT!
Before RaM, all Party Monstas that had been fed at least once, continued to accrue MONSTA dividends even if were not fed again. This means that at any point, holders could come along and claim the pending dividends. Unfair!
‘Rob A Monsta’ punishes this lame attitude towards our active Monstas by adding a new twist to the collection that allows active Party Monstas to literally rob the pending MONSTA dividends and PXP from the inactive Monstas!
When a “robbery” is initiated, an alert is sent on Telegram and Twitter notifying all other night stalking gangs, making it possible for other active Party Monstas to come and try to participate in the ongoing assault! HOWEVER… only one of you will succeed in the robbery and claim the available loot! 😈
- Higher probability (boost) of succeeding in the robbery (Note: Winner determination happens via RNG and while higher PXP has an advantage, the outcome is still subject to randomness and you never know when the underdog may become triumphant!)
- Ability to participate in robberies up to TWO TIMES per day (12hr cooldown versus 24hrs for <10k PXP)
Watch our brief tutorial video below!
- There is a 15 minute window in which another Gen-0 Party Monsta can also join and participate in the robbery. (There is no limit on the number of Robbers that can join/participate in an active robbery.)
- No other robberies can take place while one is already happening. Once a robbery ends and the loot is claimed (or unclaimed and the timer expires), another can begin.
- The robber who succeeds takes 50% of the entire pending MONSTA dividend balance, but they only have 15 minutes to claim the loot! The other 50% is burned 🔥🔥
- The robber also takes 50% of all pending PXP that the victim has accrued and not claimed
- For active Gen-0s, only ONE robbery can be committed in a 24 hour period.
- For Gen-0s with more than 10,000 PXP, two robberies can be committed in a 24 hour period.
- Only Gen-0’s are eligible to partake in robberies
So… Party Monstas must remain active to avoid being robbed by roaming Monsta gangs! Keep your Party Monsta active by feeding and claiming often! Party Monstas must be fed at least once every 10 days in order to be able to claim their pending rewards and PXP.
Robbers must hunt for the biggest loot and must ensure they have high relative PXP to stand the greatest chance of succeeding in the robbery!
Picking a time when other robbers might not be watching will be advantageous as well! 😉