Comment on page
⚠️ BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS! OUR ADMINS WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR WALLET KEYS OR SEED PHRASE! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT! OUR ADMINS WILL HELP YOU VIA PUBLIC CHAT AND NEVER MESSAGE YOU FIRST!
Who is the Team?
What's the use case of Cake Monster?
What slippage do I need?
- Always try to use whole numbers. So instead of 51402.2 use 50000.
I can't connect my MetaMask wallet via mobile to the dAPP
- Ensure you're connected to the correct network (BSC)
- Clear your wallet browser cache and try connecting again
- Check with your wallet maker for further support or troubleshooting
When did MONSTA first launch?
- June 19, 2021 on PancakeSwap after pre-sale via Starter and private pre-sale.
Are you planning to get listed on a centralized exchange?
- If there is a centralized exchange that supports the protocol tokenomics we are definitely open to that, but it requires some serious coding on CEX side. If an exchange does not support smart contract functions, it can't comply with protocol tax on transactions nor is it able to support all other smart contract functions. We are looking forward for a hybrid exchange solution in the future as we are looking for ways to increase accessibly to a wider audience.
What's the Tax?
- 5% on every transaction (sell/buy/transfer). 2.5% goes into the Kitchen Vault to buy assets for the reserve vaults and add liquidity to the LP. The other 2.5% will be burned. See Tax & Deflation for more details.
- This smart contract function ensures continued deflation of MONSTA at all times. Wallets become inactive if their owners do not hit the reset button within 50 days or make a transaction of over 5% of their MONSTA holdings (buy/sell/transfer) within those 50 days. If your wallet is marked inactive, anyone who is eligible can trigger the Inactivity Tax on your MONSTA holdings. See Inactivity Tax for more details.
- This automates the reset process for you. Simply click reset before your inactivity timer reaches 0. This function transfers 5.01% of your MONSTA holdings to yourself and sets your timer back to 50 days. Don't forget to set up your calendar and check back from time to time.
- The vaults act as a non-correlated reserve which support the intrinsic value of the MONSTA token by accumulating native BNBChain tokens like BNB, CAKE, or others as voted on by the community.
- Once the min. supply (1 million) is reached, or two years have past since the last deflationary cycle started, the reserve asset vaults will open, and all MONSTA holders will get a share of the collected assets depending on their share of MONSTA supply at that time.
What is the vault APY and how is it calculated?
- This is the average annual percentage yield for the asset growth of each vault per year. It also shows you how much your slice (cycle reward) is growing per year.Relative Formula (live): ("Vault Growth %" (30 days)) / ("Deflation %" (30 days)) - Cost of holding (30 Days) = monthly growth (compounded over 12 months) = Vault APY (relative)
What is "Your Slice"?
- This reflects your share of the reserve asset vaults depending on the amount of MONSTA supply you hold.
- You can claim your "Slice" once the vaults open and receive for example your BNB and CAKE from the vault.
What will happen to all the liquidity in the LPs when the protocol relaunches?
- Nothing. The protocol owned liquidity remains untouched and trading continues as normal.
- In the Kitchen, MONSTA is accumulated via taxed MONSTA transactions. Once the 'Pancake Sweetness' reaches 100%, a holder can 'MAKE' the kitchen.
- This triggers the protocol to convert 90% of the accumulated MONSTA to WBNB, and buy the currently active reserve assets for the reserve asset vaults.
- The remaining is added to the BNB/MONSTA LP.
- 2% of the accumulated MONSTA in the Kitchen is added to the Diamond Claw Elite NFT reward pool
- Every time the MONSTA supply deflates by 1%, a total of 25% of the accumulated vault assets are shared between all active Diamond Claw Elite NFT holders. Note that the 25% is calculated from the total assets accumulated since the previous crumbs distribution and not the entire current balance.
- Any unclaimed crumb allocations get returned to the vault.
Do I have to stake my MONSTA to earn Vault, or other rewards?
Have a question not answered here?
Join our Telegram and Discord communities where we'd be happy to assist you further!